|IMO No. 1116035.|
|Gross Registered Tonnage||322 grt. 195 nett.|
|Builder||Kwan Hep Laung, Hong Kong.|
|Hull||Steel, clincher construction.|
|Engine Builder||London & Glasgow S.B.& E.Co., Glasgow.|
|Engine Type||Steam, 2 cylinder compound.|
|Engine Power||33 Registered hp.|
|Propulsion mode||Single screw.|
|Original owner||Hong Kong, Canton & Macao Steamboat Co.|
The engine , boiler and coal bunker spaces were built by the London & Glasgow S.B. & E. Co. in Glasgow. and shipped to Hong Kong, for installing into the hull by the ship builder.
1933. Became "Yee On" - owners unknown.
1933. Sold to Tung Nam S.S.Co. (managers Fook On S.S.Co.) Renamed Tin Ting
Oct.17th. 1933. Struck the breakwater at Macao. After 2 months the salvors, in Dec, raised and towed the ship to Hong Kong for repairs.
June 1934. Ownership transferred to Fook On S.S.Co. Ltd. and ship renamed "Tin San"
July 1937. An attempted piracy was unsuccessful in the West river.
Sept. 2nd 1937. During a typhoon her anchors failed to hold her and the ship hit and sank the "Yuet On" at Tsun Wan before before being blown ashore and wrecked.
Aug. 1946. Wreck sold to Chinese buyers for removal.
Built for the West river service.