|IMO /ID No. 5369425.|
|Gross Registered Tonnage||8,649 grt.|
|Builder||N.V.Nederlandsche Dok & Sch Mij., Amsterdam. Yard No. 456.|
|Delivery date||June 4th. 1954.|
|Decks||2, plus 3rd. deck in holds.|
|Length||471.75 ft. F'c'sle 76 ft. Poop 44 ft.|
|Engine Builder||N.V.Nederlandsche Dok & Sch Mij., Amsterdam.|
|Engine Type||N.V. Nederlandsche-Doxford,2 stroke, single acting, opposed piston.|
|Engine Power||7,500 bhp.|
|Propulsion mode||Single screw.|
|Boiler||Composite, exhaust gas/fuel oil.|
|Launched||Oct 24th. 1953.|
|Original owner||Wilhelm Wilhelmsen, Oslo.|
June 1954. Delivered as "Troubadour" to Wilhelm Wilhelmsen Oslo. Sister of the ship "Toreador", same owner.
November 1971. Sold to John Swire & Sons. Renamed "Sinkiang III".
1973. The owners were now Eggar, Forrester (Holdings) Ltd., London. The vessel continued operating with CNCo, and managed by John Swire & Sons.
1976. Transferred to the Ocean Transport & Trading Ltd., Liverpool. The registered owner being the Blue Funnel Line-China Mutual S.N.Co., which then had a total of 19 ships - a mixture of Blue Funnel, Glen line, and one CNCo., now named "Sinkiang III".
1977. Ownership now changed to the Taikoo Navigation Co. Ltd. Hong Kong registration.
July 26th.1980 Arrived at Kaosiung. Breaking up commenced on Aug 22nd. 1980 by Long Jong Industry Co., Kaohsiung.