Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This is a documentation subpage for Template:Infobox aircraft.
It contains usage information, categories, interlanguage links and other content that is not part of the original template page.
This is an infobox for aircraft.
This template has a large number of parameters, all of which are optional:
- callsign - The callsign that will appear above the top line of the infobox
- contract_number - The aircraft's contract number
- nickname - The aircraft's nickname
- role - Aircraft's role
- image - The filename for the infobox image. Use the bare image name, ie
- alt - alternative text for the image, displayed when the image cannot be shown (such as for visually impaired users, or for spoken articles)
- imagesize - The size of the image in pixels (as in imagesize= 200), default value is 300; to use the image's actual size, specify imagesize as a blank value (as in imagesize= |).
- model - The model of the aircraft that will appear above the top line of the infobox (Douglas C47)
- variation - The variation of the aircraft model(C47B-30-DK)
- cn - Aircraft Number/Serial Number
- empty_weight - Empty weight of the aircraft. This is usually the aircraft's weight
- loaded_weight - Aircraft weight when loaded with payload
- max_weight - Aircraft's max take off weight
- payload - Aircraft's standard payload weight
- deliverydate - The date which the ship was delivered
- inaugural_flight - The Aircraft's inaugural flight
- wingspan - The length of the aircraft's wingspan
- height - The aircraft's height
- length - The aircraft's length
- crew - The crew capacity of the aircraft
- passengers - The amount of passenger acommodation
- engine_amount - The amount of engines the aircraft contains
- engine_builder - The engine builder
- engine_supplier - The engine supplier
- engine_type - The specific engine type
- engine_cylinders - The number of engine cylinders
- engine_stroke - The engine stroke
- engine_power - The engine power output
- engine_rpm - The number of engine RPMs
- max_speed - The aircraft's max speed. Usually at 10,000 FT.
- cruise_speed - Cursing speed of the aircraft. Usually at 10,000 FT.
- range - How far can the aircraft travel?
- ferry_range - The aircraft's ferry range.
- service_ceiling - The maximum altitude the aircraft can reach in correct conditions
- 10k_climb - How long it takes for the aircraft to reach 10,000 feet.
- designer - The aircraft's designer, usually the company who made the plane if no individual is noted.
- launch_date - The date that the aircraft was launched
- launch_by_whom - By whom was the aircraft was launched
- original_owner - Original Owner
- delivered_to_owner - Delivered to owner
- locale - The locale where the aircraft operated
- retiredate - The date the aircraft was retired from regular service
- withdrawndate - Commonwealth English equivalent of retiredate above
- scrapdate - The date the aircraft was scrapped
- currentowner - The aircraft current owner
- disposition - The aircraft current disposition
- notes - text box for infobox footnotes if needed
The two infoboxes shown to the right are examples of using this template.